Aluminium profile with powder coating
The principle of the electrostatic spraying process of aluminum profiles. The powder coating is sprayed on the surface of the workpiece with an electrostatic powder spraying device. Under the action of static electricity, the powder will be uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the workpiece to form a powdery coating; the powdery coating is dried at high temperature. Baked and leveled and solidified into a final coating with various effects; the spraying effect is superior to the spray painting process in terms of mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, etc. The advantages of powder coating are: (1) high efficiency and energy saving: because it is a one-time film formation, it can increase productivity by 30-40% and reduce energy consumption by about 30%; (2) less pollution: no organic solvent volatilization (not included in paint coatings) (Hazardous gases such as toluene and xylene) (3) Good film coating performance: one-time film thickness can reach 50-80μm, and its comprehensive indicators such as adhesion and corrosion resistance are excellent (4) Colors can be customized according to customer requirements Produces various colors with low chance of color difference
|2||Standard:||GB 5237-2008; EN755, etc.,|
|3||Product series:||Aluminum profile for building material and industrial materials.|
|4||Price:||Based on Nanhai Aluminum Ingot price(http://www.lvdingjia.com/) + Processing Fee|
|5||Payment term:||T/T, L/C at sight|
|6||Surface treatment:||Mill finish, Anodizing, Powder coating, Electrophoresis, Wooden Finish, Heat Insulting|
|9||length||1m-7m, generally 5.85m for container|
|10||Normal Anodizing thickness:||AVERAGE >10 micro,|
|11||Normal powder coating thickness:||>40micro|
|12||thickness:||0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm,1.4mm,2.0mm,3.0mm,4.0mm etc..|
|13||Price||NH/LME Primary ingot price + the most competitive conversion cost|
|14||Mould policy||Each item purchased volume get to 1 tons, refund mould payment|
|15||Delivery timetable||within 20 days from the order time|
|16||Payment term||30% deposit, the balance payment against B/L copy within 7 days|
|17||Packing standard||inside protection film, outside shrinking film or thick paper|
|18||Certification||SGS /TUV - ISO9001:2008 - ISO14001:2004 CE RoHS|
|19||Useage||Sliding, casement, windows, doors, curtain wall, industry, decoration roofing, fence, guardrail|
|20||OEM||Customized aluminium profiles are available|
The advantages of powder coating aluminum profile:
There are three types of surface treatment methods for aluminum profiles: anodizing, electrophoretic coating, and powder coating. Each method has its own advantages. The advantages of powder coating are mainly introduced below.
Significant advantages of powder coating:
- The process is relatively simple.
Mainly due to the improvement of the automatic accuracy of the main equipment in the production process, microcomputer control can be achieved for some of the main technical parameters, which effectively reduces the difficulty of process operation, and at the same time greatly reduces auxiliary equipment.
- High yield. In general, if all measures are proper, the occurrence of nonconforming products can be controlled to the maximum extent.
- The energy consumption is significantly reduced. In the ordinary anodizing and electrophoretic coating production process, the consumption of water and electricity is considerable, especially in the oxidation process. The output current of the rectifier can reach 8000 ~ 11000A, the voltage is between 15 ~ 17.5V, plus the heat consumption of the machine itself, it is necessary to keep cooling with circulating water. The power consumption per ton is often around 1000 degrees. At the same time, the reduction of auxiliary facilities can also reduce some power consumption.
- The degree of pollution to water and the atmosphere is reduced, the use of tablet alkali, sulfuric acid and other liquid organic solvents is no longer used, reducing water and atmospheric pollution, and effectively improving the competitiveness of aluminum profiles and plastic steel profiles as environmentally friendly products. Correspondingly Reduced some production costs.
- The labor intensity of workers has been significantly reduced. Due to the use of automated assembly line operations, the feeding method and the use of fixtures have been significantly simplified, improving production efficiency and reducing labor intensity.
- The surface quality requirements of wool have been significantly reduced. The powder coating can completely cover the extrusion patterns on the surface of the profile, cover up some defects on the surface of the aluminum profile, and improve the surface quality of the finished aluminum profile.
- Some physical indicators of the coating film are significantly improved compared to other surface treatment films, such as hardness and abrasion resistance, which can effectively extend the service life of aluminum profiles.
The powder coating uses powder coating, and the process uses electrostatic spraying. The friction of the spray gun is used to make the powder particles carry a positive charge when sprayed out of the gun body under the influence of accelerated wind. It is electrostatically adsorbed and then cured at high temperature. It also enhances the paint's adsorption strength and prevents the paint film from falling off.
From the point of view of the process itself, it has a relatively high technological content and mixes paints of different colors to produce decorative effects of different colors, which is more in line with the needs of interior decoration. Consistent. In particular, the combined use of sprayed profiles and thermal break bridges has made it more fashionable, and powder sprayed profiles have greater development space, which is also irreplaceable for profiles produced by other processing methods.
CE certification, SGS, ISO9001, ISO14001 and RoHS authentication
Aluminum window and door, building materials and industrial use aluminum extrusion profile