Aluminium profil e nang le electrophoresis
Maikutlo hona joale
Aluminum profile with electrophoresis
Aluminum profile with electrophoresis is letting the alumina material is used as an anode and is placed in a water-soluble latex. Direct current is applied to artificially deposit a protective coating layer on the surface of the aluminum oxide film to form an electrophoretic aluminum material.
Main features of high-grade electrophoretic aluminum:1. Strong paint film hardness and strong impact resistance. 2. It has high paint film adhesion and is not easy to fall off and age. 3. Stronger abrasion resistance, weather resistance and alkali resistance than alumina. 4. The surface is rich in color and beautiful, with a mirror-like gloss effect.
Tlhaloso ea lihlahisoa:
|1||Mofuta oa khoebo||Moetsi|
|2||E tloaelehileng:||GB 5237-2008; EA-755, jj.,|
|3||Lihlahisoa tsa lihlahisoa:||Boemo ba Aluminium bakeng sa thepa ea moaho le thepa ea liindasteri.|
|4||Theko:||E ipapisitse le theko ea Nanhai Aluminium Ingot(http://www.lvdingjia.com/) + Tefiso ea ho sebetsa|
|5||Nako ea tefo:||T / T., L / C ka pono|
|6||Kalafo ea bokaholimo:||Mill qeta, E nchafatsa maikutlo, Ho roala phofo, Electrophoresis, Lehong qete, Ho rohaka mocheso|
|8||mmuso:||T4 / T5 / T6|
|9||bolelele||1m-7m, ka kakaretso 5.85m bakeng sa setshelo|
|10||Botenya bo tloaelehileng ba Anodizing:||KHAHLISO >10 tse nyane,|
|11||Botenya bo tloaelehileng ba ho roala phofo:||>40tse nyane|
|12||botenya:||0.4limilimithara 0.5mm 0.6mm,0.8limilimithara,1.0limilimithara,1.2limilimithara,1.4limilimithara,2.0limilimithara,3.0limilimithara,4.0mm jj..|
Lintlha tse ling
|13||Theko||Theko ea mantlha ea ing / NH / LME + theko ea tlholisano e phahameng ka ho fetisisa|
|14||Leano la hlobo||Ntho e ngoe le e ngoe e rekiloeng ka bongata e fihla ho 1 lithane, puseletso ea hlobo ea hlobo|
|15||Nako ea ho tlisa||ka hare 20 matsatsi ho tloha nakong ea odara|
|16||Nako ea tefo||30% peeletso, tefo ea balanse khahlanong le kopi ea B / L kahare 7 matsatsi|
|17||Paka e tloaelehileng||filimi ea ka hare ea ts'ireletso, filimi e nyenyehang kantle kapa pampiri e teteaneng|
|18||Setifikeiti||EA-118-SGS - ISO9001:2008 - ISO14001:2004 CE RoHS|
|19||Tshebediso||Ho thella, lesela, lifensetere, mamati, lebota la lesira, indasteri, mokhabiso oa marulelo, terata, tshireletso|
|20||OEM||Lifaele tsa aluminium tse ikhethileng lia fumaneha|
The difference between electrophoretic aluminum and ordinary aluminum:
1.The production process is different
Ordinary aluminum material: The substrate is used as the anode, and the electrolyte is placed in the electrolyte for electrolysis. A protective oxide film is artificially formed on the surface of the substrate to form an aluminum oxide material. Electrophoretic aluminum material: The alumina material is used as the anode, placed in a water-soluble latex, and a direct current is applied to artificially deposit a protective coating on the surface of the aluminum oxide film to form an electrophoretic aluminum material.
2.Different corrosion resistance
Electrophoretic aluminum has higher corrosion resistance than ordinary aluminum. Electrophoretic aluminum is the best variety to prevent corrosion of building mortars, and its surface has high corrosion resistance, which can effectively prevent acid, alkali and salt erosion.
3.Different performance life
Electrophoretic aluminum has longer performance life than ordinary aluminum. Electrophoretic aluminum has a life span of at least 50 years, even if the environment is harsh, it can keep no corrosion, no discoloration and no aging.
Electrophoretic aluminum has a more delicate smooth surface than ordinary aluminum. The appearance of electrophoretic aluminum is more bright and beautiful than ordinary aluminum.
5.Paint film hardness is different
Electrophoretic aluminum has a higher hardness than ordinary aluminum. Electrophoretic aluminum can withstand the hardness of aluminum pen above 3H.
What is the effect of electrophoretic spraying on aluminum profiles?
- The thickness of the electrophoretic spray coating of aluminum profiles can be controlled at will. Generally, the thicknesses at home and abroad are controlled in two specifications of 7 microns and 12 microns.
- The treatment process of electrophoretic spraying of aluminum profiles is very strict, which is very beneficial to improve the yield of industrial aluminum profiles.
- The quality of the electrophoretic spray film is very good. Acrylic resin uses amino resin to solidify, which ensures higher decorative effect of the coating film and higher resistance to corrosion and corrosion. Ka nako e tšoanang, because the resin has high transparency, it effectively highlights the metal texture of aluminum profiles. According to the decoration needs, you can also get decorative effects such as matte, sand, pearl.
- The application efficiency of the coating is high. Because the viscosity of the coating is low, the aluminum profile products are carried out relatively little, and the electrophoretic workpieces can be washed with water. The use of recycling equipment makes the use efficiency of the electrophoretic spray coating more than 95%.
5. easy to achieve the purpose of automated production. Because the aluminum profile is electrophoretic coated in the water-based electrophoresis tank, it is similar to anodizing and electrolytic dyeing, and the processing time is relatively short. It is easy to complete the assembly line of the entire processing process.
- Compared with the general electrolytic dyeing process of closed holes, it has the advantages of saving time and manpower. The electrophoretic spray film does not need to close the holes, preventing problems such as cracks caused by the unsatisfactory closed holes.
- The electrophoretic sprayed film is even and dense. Because the aluminum profile has a higher swimming power in the process of electrophoretic coating, it can enable the complex shape profile to get an even coating film, and the thickness of the coating can be controlled by adjusting the power.
The processed electrophoretic sprayed aluminum profiles are acid and alkali resistant, anti-pollution, and delay the aging of aluminum profiles. They are durable, have a bright gloss, are not easy to fade, and are more widely used!
Setifikeiti sa CE, SGS, ISO9001, Netefatso ea ISO14001 le RoHS
Building materials, industrials use. window and door, terata, tshireletso.